Traveling with a faithful companion? Please read our pet policy.
Staybridge Suites North Brunswick is a pet friendly hotel. So, for the safety of your pet and our other guests, we’ve created the following guidelines. Please review them, and contact us with any questions or concerns.
Staybridge Suites will accept pets provided that the guest and the hotel management team adhere to the following guidelines.
Please note Service Animals are exempt for the pet policy.
- All guests with pets staying at the hotel must have a valid credit card on file at the front desk.
- Proper medical certification must be available upon request (up-to-date vaccination records).
- A non-refundable fee will be charged to the guest’s account upon check-in as follows:
- $15 the first night and $10 for each additional night
- 7+ nights Fee: Not to exceed $150
NOTE: If extensive cleaning and repair is necessary beyond the normal deep cleaning process, the guest may be charged additional fees.
- Guests are responsible for any damages to the room and its contents. The guest’s room will be inspected for such damages prior to check-out.
- Pet must be placed in a crate or pet carrier when the guest leaves the hotel premises.
- Pets over 50 pounds will not be accepted into the hotel.
- Guests must walk their pets in designated walk areas.
- Guests are responsible for picking up after their pet in and around the hotel at all times. Please use the exterior trash receptacles or the dumpster for disposal.
- Noise/Disruptive Complaints – Barking and noise that is disruptive to other guests in the hotel is not acceptable. Upon receipt of two (2) noise or disruptive complaints, the guest may be asked to make alternate arrangements for their pet.
- Pets must be on a controllable leash at all times when outside the guest room.
- Housekeeping Services – Staybridge reserves the right to enter and clean each suite on a daily basis. The pet must be removed from the room prior to the “standard” cleaning day, or other arrangements must be made with the hotel management.